The Milburn Stone Theatre is currently accepting script/ score submissions to be considered for future seasons. Please send
submissions to Artistic Director, Andrew John Mitchell:
Physical address: The Milburn Stone Theatre C/O Andrew Mitchell, 1 Seahawk Drive, North East, MD 21901
Production Position Submissions
We are currently postponing production position submissions during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Once our production season can resume will be post opportunities. Until then you are welcome to submit Resumes to MST Artistic Director, Andrew John Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Event/Booking Requests
The Milburn Stone Theatre is actively looking to book music acts, live podcast recordings, motivational speakers, comedy and improv duos/groups and stand up performers for future seasons. For booking considerations, please send your digital EPK to Artistic Director, Andrew John Mitchell at email@example.com
* Production Assistant
(Part-time, open on an as needed basis)
The Production Assistant assists and supports all production and artistic operations functions. The Production Assistants are based in the theatre and the workshop, assisting with stock management, building, equipment maintenance and production logistics. The production assistants report directly to the Technical Director.
• Constructs scenery; including understanding working drawings/elevations, cut lists, construction methods; welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, hand tools, power tools, adhesives, foams, etc.
• Works with Technical Director and Assistant Technical Director to learn other aspects of theatre build and design, including but not limited to fly rail, lighting, special effects, focus, sound, master electrician duties, etc.
• Attends all production meetings and technical rehearsals as requested.
• Works as crew on theatre productions as assigned.
• Services and maintains scene shop equipment.
• Reviews, updates and maintains shop supplies and consumables.
• Maintains a safe, healthy, and clean work/shop environment.
• Organizes storage facility at Cecil County Public School Administration Building, Pit, and Lighting Storage
• Performs other related work as required.
Requirements: High School Diploma Required
Hours: 25 hours per week, up to 29 hours on some weeks
The Milburn Stone Theatre is always looking for volunteers to assist in supporting theatre operations. Ushers, concessionaires, actors, running crew, set-builders, painters, costumers, and other positions are available. Call the production manager, Melissa Redfield for information at (443) 674-1936. for details.